Innovation Center Management Platform
- Sign up for a new account using the VCU MNE MakerBot Innovation Center Management Platform (ICMP)
Please note: Only valid VCU credentialed email addresses are able to sign up on the ICMP (ex. "email@example.com")
- After completing the sign-up process, you should receive an email with an authentication link. Click the link to complete the sign up process.
Please note: If you do not receive an authentication email within a few minutes, please check your Spam folder
- Log into the Innovation Center Management Platform.
- Once logged in, click the "Select" button under the "Print Request" option.
- Fill out the online form for the request.
- Click "ADD FILE". Browse or drag the file directly to the browser window. Add notes and/or assembly instructions if needed by either filling out the text box, or uploading a text document.
- Click Next to continue. Review your request and click "CONFIRM" or back to edit your request if needed.
To edit a print request, or view your print history, click "MY PRINTS". Here you can see current prints, old prints, and old print requests. For additional information, download the ICMP Guide.