Resources and Forms
The following resources and forms provide useful information for School of Engineering graduate students. The forms are digital and can be completed and signed digitally or manually.
Note: Please download PDF forms in order to complete them digitally.
Once complete, forms should be submitted to Engineering West Hall, Room 304A or emailed to the School of Engineering Graduate Office.
- Plan of Study for the Master of Science Degree
- Plan of Study for the Doctoral Degree
- Appointment of Master of Science for Thesis Advisory Committee
- Doctoral Committee Approval and Qualifying Exam Results
- Notice of dissertation proposal defense for the Ph.D. degree
- Notice of final defense examination for degree of Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy
- Admission to Master's or Doctoral Degree Candidacy
- ETD Approval Form