Other Ways to Give
Each year, the School of Engineering Foundation relies on the generosity of alumni, faculty, parents, corporations, foundations and other friends to help us achieve our mission – to provide a world-class engineering education to all of our students. For complete details and benefits, please contact the School of Engineering Foundation at (804) 828-2909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a check or money order, made payable to the VCU School of Engineering Foundation, along with a letter stating where you would like your gift designated, to:
VCU School of Engineering Foundation
Richmond, Virginia 23286-0441
- Make a gift now. Use your credit card to make a secure online gift today.
- Investigate matching gifts: Each year, the school receives a significant amount of matching funds from corporations affiliated with our donors. Matching gifts enable a donor to double or even triple a gift to the school. Your employer’s human resources office will have the necessary forms. You may even be able to apply for matching funds through your spouse’s employers. Find out if your company has a matching gift policy.
- Give securities: Gifts of stocks, bonds, treasuries and mutual funds can be an easy and tax-wise way to support the School of Engineering. For further information, please call the VCU School of Engineering Foundation at (804) 828-2909 or visit the VCU Treasury Services website.
- Other planned giving options: Contact the School of Engineering to discuss opportunities to support the school through gifts of real estate, individual retirement plan assets, annuities, IRAs, bequests and life insurance policies.