Innovation Center Management Platform
- Sign up for a new account using the VCU MNE MakerBot Innovation Center Management Platform (ICMP)
Please note: Only valid VCU credentialed email addresses are able to sign up on the ICMP (ex. "email@example.com")
- After completing the sign-up process, you should receive an email with an authentication link. Click the link to complete the sign up process.
Please note: If you do not receive an authentication email within a few minutes, please check your Spam folder
- Log into the Innovation Center Management Platform.
- Once logged in, click the "Select" button under the "Print Request" option.
- Fill out the online form for the request.
- Click "ADD FILE". Browse or drag the file directly to the browser window. Add notes and/or assembly instructions if needed by either filling out the text box, or uploading a text document.
- Click Next to continue. Review your request and click "CONFIRM" or back to edit your request if needed.
To edit a print request, or view your print history, click "MY PRINTS". Here you can see current prints, old prints, and old print requests. For additional information, download the ICMP Guide.
For assistance accessing any of the documents on this page, please contact the Engineering Marketing and Communications team at EngrMktComm@vcu.edu.