BEYA 2019 Global Competitiveness Conference
The BEYA Global Competitiveness Conference is your opportunity to connect with employers like Boeing, General Motors, Lockheed Martin and Boston Scientific. Visit the conference homepage to see the growing list of employers participating. This conference includes professional development, networking opportunities, and a two-day career fair.
Departure Date: Thursday, February 7
Return Date: Saturday, February 9
Location: Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington DC
Attendees of the BEYA Global Competitiveness Conference will have the following opportunities to excel in their career.
Connect with hundreds of engineering and computer science employers at the Career Fair
- Friday February 8 | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9 | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Expand your professional network at the Networking Events
- Modern-Day Technology Leaders
- STEM Innovation Awards Dinner
- Student Leadership Dinner
- HBCU Engineering Deans' Breakfast, tickets are limited
- BEYA Gala, tickets are limited
Get workforce ready at the Professional Development Workshops
- Personal and Professional Development
- Technical skills
- Pre-Professional Seminars
- Job Readiness Certification
- Government and Military Leadership
Registration fee is $100 fee and includes:
- Transportation to and from the conference
- Hotel accommodations for two nights
- Registration for the Conference and Career Fair
- Some meals
- Professional development workshops, seminars, networking
Limited financial assistance is available. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Payment is due Friday, December 14, by 4 p.m. to Engineering Career Services, West Hall, room 235. Payment can be made by check or money order.