COVID-19 Career FAQs
If you have a question that is not located on this page, reach out to Engineering Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes. While our physical office is closed, the Engineering Career Services team is still actively working remotely during normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- In keeping with public health guidelines, our service delivery has changed to help you virtually- through phone, email and remote appointments.
- Yes. You can schedule an appointment with a career adviser through Handshake. In keeping with public health guidelines, our service delivery has changed to help you virtually- through phone, email and remote appointments.
- Drop-in advising has been suspended until further notice
- Your employer should contact you to provide updates about the status of your job / internship. Circumstances are changing rapidly, and some employers don't yet have a decision on how COVID-19 will affect their hiring decisions and needs.
- If you haven’t heard from your employer, contact them. Ask for any information they can provide.
- Use these email templates to start your email to your employer
- If you are unable to contact your employer or have additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- Keep applying. Keep trying. Don't forget that research with a professor also fulfills the requirement.
- The departments are reviewing the situation, and will provide more guidance as soon as possible.