Research Funding Resources

Funding opportunities

To begin searching for funding opportunities, including VCU internal sources, federal, non-federal and nonprofit organizations and foundations, visit the VCU Office of Research website.

To obtain a Fastlane account with the National Science Foundation, fill out the request form on the VCU Office of Research website.

To submit a change of funding for Graduate Students, please use the form located here.

To obtain an eRA Commons account with the National Institutes of Health, contact Karen Horner, director of the School of Engineering Office of Sponsored Programs, at