Over 200,000 employers are looking to hire students like you.
Handshake is VCU’s new career platform where you can build a profile and find full-time and part-time jobs, internships, co-ops -- and your future career. You can also stay up-to-date on career events.
Handshake at VCU provides students with the ability to:
- Discover Jobs, Internships, and Co-ops for you by browsing collections of jobs based on your profile and interests
- Stand out to employers by adding your work experiences, skills, and organizations to your profile to reach completion.
- Apply for part-time and full-time jobs, internships and co-ops
- Stay in-the-know about upcoming career fairs, employer events, and workshops
- Connect with Engineering Career Services to schedule appointments, interviews, and career fair visits on Handshake
- Download the “Handshake Jobs & Careers” app to keep up with the latest opportunities and never miss a deadline!
Need help? Check out our Handshake FAQ’s or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Handshake also offers a great Help Center for students.