Undergraduate Student Services
Our mission is to be an invaluable resource to students and faculty by providing a supportive environment and engaging in activities that foster student success.
Some of our main initiatives are:
- Providing one-on-one advising to all engineering freshmen
- Managing the pre-engineering student enrichment program, including mentorship activities, tutoring, networking, time-management training, etc.
- Coordinating the College of Engineering tutoring center
- Assisting students in administrative tasks such as change of major, ARAC appeals process, financial aid issues, etc.
- Organizing and hosting events, including summer orientation, new student welcome cookout, December diploma ceremony, spring orientation and May diploma ceremony
We are here to help you achieve your educational and personal goals. Please email us any questions or comments you may have so that we may better serve you.