When you hire an engineer from the School of Engineering, you hire out-of-the-box thinking. Our engineers are tenacious and are ready to grow with your company. Join us for the fall 2018 Engineering Internship and Career Fair to hire Rams from the following engineering disciplines:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Life Science Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical & Nuclear Engineering
Date: Wednesday, September 19
Time: 10 am - 3 pm | 9:30 am soft opening
Location: Snead Hall Atrium & Qimonda Atrium, 401 West Main Street, Richmond, Virginia
Career Fair Special Features
- Career Fair Mobile App: In order to help students find companies that are interested in hiring their skill set, we have created the VCU Career Fair Plus mobile app. We encourage all employers to download the app to view where employer tables will be located, upcoming Career Fair prep events, and much more! The app is available in the Apple Store and Google Play for free!
- Career Fair VIPs: We will grant a select group of elite students with the honor of being Career Fair VIPs. In order to become a Career Fair VIP, students are required to attend several career workshops and develop a LinkedIn profile. The VIPs will be granted entry into the Career Fair 30 minutes early. Make sure you are set and ready at 9:30 am to network with these engineering all-stars!
- On-campus interviews: We are happy to provide space within the School of Engineering for employers who would like to conduct on-campus interviews the day after the Career Fair. If you are interested, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis.
- Live Tweeting: We will be live tweeting the happenings of the Career Fair! Make sure to follow along by using #VCUEngrCareerFair.
- Alumni Photo: Are you a VCU alum? Plan to join us at 9:15 on the day of the Career Fair for a special alumni photo!
8 – 10 am: Set up and continental breakfast
9 am: Mandatory on-campus interview meeting for all companies participating in next day interviews
9:30 am: Soft opening of the Career Fair
10 – 3 pm: Career Fair
11:30 am – 1 pm: Lunch
Private Sector: $550
Public Sector and Non-profits: $350
Use the button above to register for the Career Fair. Once logged into the registration system, search for the VCU College of Engineering Internship and Career Fair. If you have any questions, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 804-828-8548.
All payment is due September 19, 2018. Please follow the instructions listed on your Career Fair invoice (emailed to you after completing your registration) to make payment online or by mailing a check.
Updating Your Career Fair Registration
Have you already registered for the Career Fair but have updates for us, such as how many people are attending or the job openings you have available? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know.
If you have any questions about the VCU School of Engineering Internship and Career Fair or how else you can engage with VCU engineers, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 804-828-8548.