While we love seeing our employers at every Internship and Career Fair, for your safety and the safety of our students, this year the Fall Internship and Career Fair will be held virtually. There will be a registration deadline of September 11 to ensure all employers get set up on our virtual platform, Career Fair Plus, before the day of the fair.
When you hire an engineer from the College of Engineering, you hire out-of-the-box thinking. Our engineers are tenacious and are ready to grow with your company. Join us for the Fall 2020 Virtual Engineering Internship and Career Fair to hire Rams from the following engineering disciplines:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Life Science Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical & Nuclear Engineering
Date: Wednesday, September 16
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Regisration Deadline: Friday, September 11
Virtual Platform: Career Fair Plus
Virtual Career Fair Special Features
- Create your own recruiting schedule. Students will reserve time slots to meet virtually with your recruiters based on the schedule that you create.
- Instantly get student resumes. Once a scheduled meeting with a student begins their resume will instantly become accessible.
- Virtual connections are made easy. Not every student is the same, so the way they connect shouldn’t be either. Through the Career Fair Plus platform, you can connect with students via video chat, by phone or through chat.
Here's a brief introduction on using Career Fair Plus for recruiters:
Private Sector: $650
Public Sector and Non-profits: $350
Use the button below to register for the Career Fair. Once logged into the registration system, search for the VCU College of Engineering Internship and Career Fair. If you have any questions, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 804-828-8548.
All payment is due September 16, 2020. Please follow the instructions listed on your Career Fair invoice (emailed to you after completing your registration) to make payment online or by mailing a check.
Updating Your Career Fair Registration
Have you already registered for the Career Fair but have updates for us, such as how many people are attending or the job openings you have available? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know.
If you have any questions about the VCU College of Engineering Internship and Career Fair or how else you can engage with VCU engineers, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 804-828-8548.