While we love seeing our employers at every Internship and Career Fair, for your safety and the safety of our students, this year the Internship and Career Fair is going virtual.
We’ve partnered with the Career Fair Plus platform to create a Career Fair that provides employers with a strategic and highly flexible experience.
Date: Wednesday, February 24
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Regisration Deadline: Friday, February 19
Virtual Platform: Career Fair Plus
Here's how it works:
- Create your own recruiting schedule. Students sign up in advance for appointment slots. Curate the experience you’ve always wanted. Schedule as many student conversations as you’d like or add in an information session. Don't want to use appointments? Leave your schedule open for drop-ins. Your recruiting schedule is completely up to you.
- Have as many recruiters participate as you want. There are no limits and no extra fees!
- Connections made easy. You can connect with students during one-on-one or group appointments by video, phone or chat.
- Instantly download student resumes. As soon as a student requests an appointment with your company their resume is immediately accessible to you.
- Be more strategic. By searching students on Handshake, you can find students in your target recruitment group ahead of time and get them on your recruiting schedule the day of the Career Fair.
When you hire an engineer from the College of Engineering, you hire out-of-the-box thinking. Our engineers are tenacious and are ready to grow with your company. Join us for the Fall 2020 Virtual Engineering Internship and Career Fair to hire Rams from the following engineering disciplines:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Life Science Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical & Nuclear Engineering
Here's a brief introduction on using Career Fair Plus for recruiters:
Private Sector: $650
Public Sector and Non-profits: $350
Use the button below to register for the Career Fair. Once logged into the registration system, search for the VCU College of Engineering Internship and Career Fair. If you have any questions, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 804-828-8548.
All payment is due February 24, 2021. Please follow the instructions listed on your Career Fair invoice (emailed to you after completing your registration) to make payment online or by mailing a check.
Updating Your Career Fair Registration
Have you already registered for the Career Fair but have updates for us, such as how many people are attending or the job openings you have available? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know.
If you have any questions about the VCU College of Engineering Internship and Career Fair or how else you can engage with VCU engineers, please contact Engineering Career Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 804-828-8548.